These days, he seems to understand more things. Able to correctly point out things we named and carry out simple routines like taking/putting back his shoes from the rack... passing things to another person... Not forgetting to mention, he is also throwing tantrums more often, to the extend that he even lied down on the floor and cry! He can switch between a devil and an angel in split seconds.
Just last night, I was surprised by his unexpected actions again. He was with me in kitchen while I prepared his milk. As usual, the magnetic force of the washing machine attracted him. uboi opened the door of my front load machine, took out those friction balls one by one and placed them on the floor.... and then put them back again one by one into the machine.
I called for him when I had his milk ready. He smiled and wanted to walk towards me but turned back again to continue putting the balls back before closing the machine door. Just as he was closing, he saw 1 friction ball that he left out lying on the floor, he opened the door again, picked up the ball from the floor, put it into the machine and finally closed the door.... then walked to me for the milk.
I praised him for his action.
Thinking ... "Wa... really so kuai anot?! If only this would last and he would apply to his toys too..."
But I was really surprised by his action and laughed. Thinking ... "my baby is a big boy now! Can understand what I say, can walk and do things that surprise me and make me laugh....."
For that moment, he was simply so Angelic!!!
3 comments:
MACIK!!! ugo is growing into a fine gentleman!!! so sweeeet! i miss him so much.. haha! hopefully encik has not started his regimentation with the little solder yet!
Is lights off @ 10pm considered part of the regime?
:p
wah seh! 10pm lights out already part of the daily schedule (i forgot the word we used in army for schedule) !!! baby ugo not getting up at reveille timing 0600 hours to fall in ba??? must kiwi boots not... haha!!! how are you and encik!!!!
Post a Comment