Monday, May 26, 2008

Pregnant or Just Delivered???

15th May08 (Thurs)
Went shopping alone and tried a few dresses in a shop. Asked for my size from the shop assistant. Fitting rooms were small without mirrors. So to look at the mirror, I had to come out of the fitting room. Then the helpful shop assistant returned give me "pleasing" opinions.

She : oh.. u wear this dress very nice.
Me :
(kept silent, trying to figure out how to tie the ribbon on the dress)
She : come.. I help U. This dress really very nice on u. Now U CAN WEAR, AFTER U DELIVERED, U OSO CAN WEAR.
Me : (eyes opened wide. head up immediately looking at her) I've Delivered Already.
She : orh .. delivered already.
JUST DELIVERED lah... ITS LIKE THIS. DUN WORRY. STILL WILL LOSE WEIGHT de.. SO STILL CAN WEAR NOW & THEN
ME : ^$#%
(I allow her to finish tying the ribbon for me and I changed out of the dress and left......)

Faint ... How did I end up in such a situation?! I knew I've put on weight but never expected to such extend!
Then when I was pregnant, I was the "under-pregnant" category. The comments I received were either
"dun look pregnant or look smaller than XXmths old"
Even after I delivered, comments were
"U dun look like u have delivered"
Now, after 18mths, I get such Appraising Comments.......
(sob sob)



25th May08 (Sun)
In separate shopping mall and shop. I tried some dresses again.
Me : I need bigger size. (out from fitting room after trying some dresses)
She :
Bigger? NOT TOO BIG, U JUST DELIVERED IZZIT. WILL STILL SLIM DOWN de
Me : (felt another slap on face) erm ...
I DELIVERED VERY LONG AGO liao
She : oh.. I thought U JUST DELIVERED...


Kill Me! Its DOUBLE BLOW for me! Its too much for me...........




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe cos you bf for quite some time, so you still look quite maternal?

jedamum

Anonymous said...

u sure bo jac???

then me jialet liao...
they sure ask me wah gg to deliver still got mood to buy new clothing .....

shucks i btr avoid shoppg ctrs!

virgo

Anonymous said...

u sure bo jac???

then me jialet liao...
they sure ask me wah gg to deliver still got mood to buy new clothing .....

shucks i btr avoid shoppg ctrs!

virgo

ahGoGo said...

JDMum - Thanks for your consolation.
But how to look maternal? I got no more :growingbb:
Sadly only a swollen tummy :(

Virgo - REALLY! 2x such comments in a wk ah.... Dun believe oso cannot. *sob sob*

Anonymous said...

It gotta be IT! It gotta be IT! : D