Oh My... Did not realise I have not posted for almost 2months. Here's a short & brief update of Ufamily.
July08
1. Left TW after struggling for 4months. It was a Stressful, Tiring job onboard a Pirate Ship. In the same month, 4 (including me) out of 5 of my peers resigned! I would say the only peer who stayed had no choice because she was pregnant... I was told in the company's history, no one had stayed for more than 1 year in my position! So you can imagine what is the situation like on that Ship.
2. Returned to my Mushroom Cultivator lifestyle for a even shorter term. Grab the opportunity to meet up with Friends for lunches and Shopping. The best was time for Naps, Internet, Chats & the SPAs were Heavenly.......
3. Accepted an offer of a contract job from my previous company. My condition - Minimal OT & 4-Day Working Week.
Aug08
1. Started my New Job in an Old Place. Many were envious of my short working days, but soon I realised it was not that great afterall. The job scope from my predescendent was not reduced along with my shorter working days. Instead there were quite a pile of outstanding issues to be follow up and collegues in this division are not as closely knitted as my previous. I am trying to keep positive & focus to complete my role, meanwhile looking out for permanent jobs too.
2. upapa was overseas for 3weeks again. So it was my HOME ALONE 3 with uboi. The difference this time - I AM WORKING TOO. This explain the reason for my 4Days Working Week option. What do I do on Fridays? On Fridays, I report for MAID DUTIES! Send uboi to babysitter, head to supermarket for groceries, back home for washing laundry, vacum, mopping, ironing, washing, cleaning, packing...u name it. Besides, my services are extended to my Babe as well. Being her chauffer, personalised GPS, search engine and pest control station....
Ok. I confess. Sometimes, I do give myself breaks and head for a heavenly *wink wink*
3. Within 3weeks, uboi was down with High Fever, runny nose & cough twice. As upapa has not returned, I had to manage alone. Visits to doctors, feeding medications & puffs religiously throughout the nights, sponging uboi, cleaning up vomits, changing bed linens, sleepless nights, rocking uboi to sleep..... Since then, uboi has the habit of waking up around 3am for night feeds again. Thanks to this routine, my rings under my eyes are darken to the next tone.
Sept08
1. My helping hands returned. A helping hand for midnight feeds and maid duties. Finally I had a chance to enjoy my shower, sit to watch a show, cook without worrying what is uboi doing alone in the living room. I have to grab my chance to enjoy this, because my helping hands would be flying again in Oct08. Then, its Home Alone AGAIN!
2. Weekends are busier now with upapa back. We try to bring uboi out, rekindle our family time. Swimming, farm visits, shopping malls...
3. My PC was down. No access to upload my photos. Partly the reason why I have not been blogging too.
Following months, I'll be very busy attending PARTIES. To be exact, I have 1 wedding, 2 baby full months and 6 birthdays. Prior to that I'll be very busy hitting the malls to scout for pressies! Soon, upapa would be flying again. I hope all of you do not have to wait for another 2months to read my next post.
Meanwhile, please take care and wish me well...
2 comments:
aiyo...your schedule so pack...but must reserve first sunday of Nov for the bash hor.
jdd asked how come everytime overseas training.... :P
jedamum
Dun Worry, already marked on calendar.
ya lor. always overseas, usually 2nd half yr. wat to do...
Post a Comment