Appointments were full in evening. So we could only walk in and WAIT. I brought uboi in alone for registeration while upapa parked the car. Shortly, I sat down, uboi started coughing. Feared that he would vomit, I grasped the dustbin next to the couch I was sitting. uboi kinda of "swallowed" his vomit and pushed the bin away. Then he coughed away, I grasped and he pushed again. This time he really "MERLION".... ON ME!!!
GOSH!!!!!!! It was so messy. I was wearing a white skirt. The "residue" just rested on my skirt and the "juices" sipped through my skirt, through the linen and to my undergarment!!!! I could feel it flowing down my legs and a pool of vomit in my shoes too. Then I realised even my Gucci bag was also stained my uboi's "ho liao"..... ARGHHHH..........
Despite the mess and the heartache for my bag, I gave priority to calm uboi down and clean him up. Luckily upapa walked-in in time and he helped me to clear up the floor. Of course, there were stared from other parents. So we brought uboi outside the clinic to wait.
It was a windy night. Imagine us carrying a sickly, feverish uboi waiting out there with my wet skirt, shoes and undergarment. The long wait lasted for 1.5hr to uboi's turn....
PD suggest to nebeulise him rather than puff as his condition was quite bad. We were supposed to returned 3days later for review.
Back home, we were all suffering. Fever hit 39.7 degrees. uboi was coughing so badly that he could not sleep. He was coughing almost every other seconds throughout the night and the following day. Whenever he coughed, our hearts felt a pierce. But we do not know how else to help him besides religiously nebeulising and feeding him medications. Its frustrating.
We brought uboi back to PD on Saturday morning and was prescribed with new and stronger medications. With such, uboi's condition improved! Review on Monday evening again and was advised nebeuliser had to be continued till Thursday and oral medications for another 1 week.
Phew.....It was 4 sleepless nights for the parents and total cost of >S$300.
An the guilty mom learns her lessons.


We are Thankful that uboi has been very cooperative in terms for medications and nebeulising. He does not resist and would even help us set up for the regular puffs. Even middle of the nights, if we wake him up, he would soberly sit up and finish all necessary and return to sleep...
3 comments:
*Hugs* Ugo
uboi so sensible and brave. :)
Its kinda of part of his routine. Poor boi...
Post a Comment