Was clearing mails from my letterbox this morning as routine. Amongst, there was a letter from Immigration & Checkpoints Authority.
"...funny... how come got letter from Immigration? My passport is not due for renewal until 2014 wor...then wat is this for....dun tell me Bintan trip forgot to stamp meh??" thinking as I teared along the perforated line.
Opened and the first few lines read:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir/Madam
Notification for Re-Registeration of National Registration Identity Card (NRIC) Under the National Registeration Regulations, NRIC holders who are 30 YEARS OLD (my brows raised and eyes blinked faster than usual as I read) on or after 1st Jan 2002 ........will need to re-register for their NRICs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Instantly, I felt the the corners of my eyes wrinkling as I blinked.........
OMG! I'm already 30!!!
2 comments:
Whahahah i saw the same ltr on Sun- and i was thinking, "Oh dear, i got into what trouble with immigration meh? I also bo zhao-lor..." Skali... kwa kwa kwa, its the BIG Letter...
congrats..u finally reach 30yrs old liao..hehe
looney
Post a Comment