Wednesday, October 31, 2007

New Achievement (Part II)

I've been trying to post this few times. But somehow not fated! Y?
On 3 separate ocassions that I tried to post, finished typing the long detail story, but it was either accidently deleted, lost the link or just gone.....
So I decided to keep this short.

Last Sunday was Grandma's birthday and we arranged for family lunch at Sakura (Omni Theatre). I hesistated in going. Worrying how would I be able to prepare uboi & myself alone. upapa is not back yet and there are no helpers for me. Not forgetting I still have to cook his porridge, would we be able to step out of the house?!

On second thoughts, it was Grandma's 1st birthday celebration with uboi, I would not want to disappoint her with our absence.

Told myself "TRY"!!! And... I DID IT!

I packed the bag the night before. Woke up in the morning, I even cut uboi's nails and vaccumed the house. While I was busy preparing uboi's porridge, he also joined me in the kitchen, keeping himself busy with the drawers, washing machine and picking up bits from the floor... Soon uboi had his routine nap at 10am after his morning feed. I quickly finished up my project in kitchen, had a quick bite and went for my shower. Time checked when I was out - 11.15am. uboi was still sleeping. Almost decided not to go, but changed of plans. uboi woke up at 11.40am. I flashed to scoop his porridge into warmer and bathed him.

Zoooom.... Off we go... out of the house walking towards the car park. Time checked - 12.20pm!

Proud of myself, another step of achievement!

No comments: