Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME

Welcome ME to Club 30!

Thinking its gonna be another lonely birthday just with the new addition. upapa was still overseas, not in time to celebrate with me. Then uboi & I would just stay home and 我看你,你看我...

But Surprise....Surprise...

My dearest Babe had initially arranged for a cake to be delivered to my house. As I was in hospital, she hand-delivered with her family... Thank U Babe! And the cake was yummy.... I could only taste it after uboi's discharged but it still taste good!
MIL was unable to get a proper cake from the hospital, so she bought a Strawberry Tart from Delifrance as substitute. Then uboi's visitors became the choir team of my birthday song. Including my parents, ILs & uboi... Its been a long long time since such a crowd sang me birthday song. The last was my 21st birthday!

Although pleasantly surprised but its still not the kind of birthday celebration I would look forward. Not in the hospital, Not with uboi in that green gown... NO! NO! NO!! So this shall be the 1st & LAST too... Nevertheless I Thank U All for the nice gestures.

1 comment:

Doris said...

hihi finally found this post.. dun look after 30 above leh. my dh say u pretty leh... haha..