Sometimes I just feel so tired.
The race to overcome hurdles is endless.
Sometimes I just feel so lost.
My meetings with cross junctions are overwhelming.
Sometimes I just feel so unbalance.
Why am I always the default?
I am still searching serenity, and calling terms to them.
Please strengthen me to overcome.
Please allow me to retain the believe in myself.
Please administer me with analgesic to lighten the load.
Please speak to me in a way that I would understand.
Please teach me in a way I would learn.
Please send me the right people to be a my torch.
I am waiting ....
3 comments:
Oh dear, what happened gal?
Watever it is..be strong like u always r!
take good care & all the best :)
Cheer up..
virgo
*whispered a little prayer for my dearest babe* Meanwhile, hug tight ur bible & whatever sutras u can get hold of!
wat happened? u looked fine when we last met. hope everything is ok with you. take care and give me a tinkle when u need to blast out.
Post a Comment