Friday, June 20, 2008

Accident Again

I had an accident again. Its my 1st this year, but 3rd within the past 1year.

I was driving with uboi in his car seat at the back, on our way to drop him at nanny before going to work. I was waiting at a traffic light in my favor. Suddenly, "BOMP" my car thrush forward and I felt a strong jerked!

I looked to the front ... "Heng ... I did not hit the car in front."

I looked into the rear mirror, I saw a red van. "S#$%T"

Then I turned to uboi and asked "Are u ok baby..."

He looked alittle shocked and was about to cry. I quickly unbuckled myself and walked over to pacify him, along the way, glanced at impact of the hit. It was quite a bad hit again, like the previous I had in Sept07. Luckily, he did not cry. As I was alone, I could not carry him out to settle the accident and it was drizzling too. So I gave him his soft toy and asked him to hug.

The driver was still in his vehicle! I was furious! I handsign him a "Wats wrong with U" gesture. He was still glued to his seat!!!

I walk back to driver seat to get my licence, pen & paper. Walked to uboi again, talked to him. Guess what ... That Stupid Driver was still inside the car! I realised my hp was gone, I walked back to driver seat again to search, it was flown under the seat from the hit. I walked to uboi again, only then that driver stepped out of his shell...

I initially wanted to ask if he & his wife were ok. But anger took over me. They knocked me, why should I asked. Neither did they apologise. Moreover, they did so long to come out. I splashed them with my words "What happened, Do U know I have a kid in the car & my son is in a Shocked!" And they still did they apologise.

I was pro by now. Took out my hp said nothing and took pictures of his car & mine. Angrily, his front bumper was intact. Even his car plate did not crack.


Sadly, my car suffered serious injuries!



Can hear that the Driver is very "Green". We agreed he would compensate and I would go to my own garage for repairs. We parted after exchanging information.

It was really annoying. Drizzling morning, alone, sending uboi to nanny, rushing to work .... met with an accident! To add on Driver throughout the discussion DID NOT APOLOGISE!

Later the morning, when I was at the garage, I called that Driver twice to confirm I would proceed with the repairs after informing him of the quotations. He agreed and my garage ordered parts and started work. But within mintues he call me back and asked me to go to his garage instead... follow by his wife call with similar intention.

I flared ... I shot at his wife "Now wat?! At the scene your husband has already agreed I go to my own garage. I'm now already here. Out of courtesy, I also called him twice inform him of the quotes and confirm before I proceed. He also agreed and asked me to go ahead. My garage has started work, now 2 of you come back and ask me to go your garage? Wat is this? How long more u wan to delay this? Afterall, we are claiming through insurance. Whether which garage I go, U dun pay cash, all is through insurance! Throughout since morning, I have not hear u all apologise at all! Even when I told u my son was in a shocked. I could have brought my son for medical checkup and ask u for compensation. I did not... so wat else u wan?!"

She then softly apologised and defensed that it was their FIRST time, its not something they wanted... We continued to exchange a few sentences. The Driver also called me again shortly. He wanted us to drive to "his" garage for assessment before deciding which garage for repairs.

This time, upapa hit the roof too. "We are already here. U wan, U bring your mechanic here to check. We wait for U, but within the next 2hrs. We dun have so much time to sit here and wait for u whole day. We still need to go back to work. If we lose our jobs, r u going to compensate us?!"

I was laughing beside him....

After 20mins, he called as said they are not coming anymore and asked us to proceed with the repairs and all will go through insurance claim. Our car needed to be "hospitalised for about 1week. So the garage provided us with another vehicle temporary. I immediately rejected the Boss' car which I drove previously and met with another accident. Hence, we are given another older vehicle...

Our car was discharged after 1week and the costs was estimated about $3500.00

Simply not my year. Never had accidents within such short intervals. haaaiii...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah dui ahhhh... flower bath! Flower bath!!!

ahGoGo said...

BathED the previous round oso like this....
now must wait for 4D to change car lao.

MelZheDong said...

wah...no wonder they say conti cars are better...like machiam no damage at all...

but the couple are also idoits lor...