If you remember 1 of my eariler post weighing on me, here's another to add on.
I was walking into my Boss' room to pass her documents, meanwhile offering some biscuits I bought. The following conversation took place
Me : Want? (standing, offering the biscuits to my boss)
Boss : What is this? Nice anot?
Me : Nice. I like. U want? Try la...
Boss : (taking a piece & putting into her mouth) eh .. u tell me frankly ... R U PREGNANT?!
Me : (fell to the chair from standing position)
Me : NO LA! I know I put on weight. (boss nodding head) But Not Pregnant la..
Boss : Here only us, u can tell me the truth... U PREGANAT HAR?!
Me : REALLY NO LA ... I put on until so jia lat meh?
Boss : Really Not Pregnant?! BUT U LOOK PREGNANT lei......
Me : (shaking head) jia lat jia lat! so this whole box u take lor.. I dun eat liao.
GOSH....... just when I was about to forget the past 2 incidents with the sales assistants, MY BOSS REMINDED ME AGAIN!
***Bawling Out Loud***
2 comments:
maybe cos you resign liao, so she presume you preggy leh....
dont sad dont sad, so long upa no comment can liao. :)
jedamum
JDM, Thanks... I'm learning to ACCEPT :(
upa cannot comment he will only ask me to ACTION!
Post a Comment