Saturday, July 12, 2008

Never Give Up



Today, I brought in the laundry and placed it on the child-gate, (thats the transit point between uboi & me for the laundry process...) thereafter he would carried them to the living room sofa.

I continued to prepare his lunch in the kitchen, leaving uboi alone in the living room.

After awhile, I realised the living room was unusual quiet.

I walked out to peep. Saw uboi was trying to put on my bermudas which I placed on the "transit point."




I stayed to watch him wear my bermudas. He had much difficulties initially, until I folded the ends shorter and gave him pointers to first sit down, put in his legs before standing to pull up the pants.

He struggled but did not give up and tried many times. Finally Succeed! I'm so glad for him. **muack**

I hope he remains such persistance in acheiving goals in life...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute!
like farmer...

jedamum

ahGoGo said...

This never-give-up-farmer took quite some time to yield....