Getaway in Bintan has always been on my Wish List. Finally got my chance last weekends. Went with my Dearest Babe & her whole Clan.
We anchored at Banyu Biru of Nirwana Gardens. It is double storey with 3 bedrooms, 1 hall, 1 dinning, 1 kitchen, 3 bathrooms. Rather well equipped with leftover utensils from past stayers. LOL
Great time we spent! Despite away from home, we still had home-cooked food, mircowaved food, kelong food and buffet.
Its been a long time since I got physically active, there I went for the All-Terrain-Vehicle ride. Returned with aches, tanned and MUD all over me! But it was Fun! Poor babe who missed out on this because of beanie....
We seemed to be in a water era. It was waterplay & waterplay in the beach & pools. uboi also enjoyed himself with the water and always returned with a good sleep. The poor boy, because of his "ti zhong hai", ended up with a tanned head. Hahahaa... Now my nose is already peeling too.
Such getaway would not have been perfect without the most important - Spa. I had my share of 100mins of Traditional Javanese Massage. Again it would not happened without the help of my Babe & upapa babysitting uboi.
With this great getaway, I have to Thank You many people.
1. J Choi, Tracy, Babe & all others activated for booking this villa at a concessionary rate.
2. Babe & her mama and upapa for babysitter uboi, to allow me time off for ATV & massage.....shiok!
Thank You ALL


No comments:
Post a Comment