Thursday, September 13, 2007

New Achievement

Today is the 1st time I brought uboi to the clinic ALONE. DH was working and not home for days as usual. I had to overcome the fears of his struggles, activeness, cries for carries & need for feeds during the trip....and we made it to the clinic and to the babysitter! **pat on my shoulder**

uboi was having runny nose since Tuesday and appetite has reduced too. Had given him Rhiniramine & Ketotifen, but still no improvement. This morning, the cough started too. Fear that his bronchiolitis might be triggered again, I administered ventolin via the chamber. Guess the previous attack is no longer in uboi's memory, he has once again find the chamber - foreign & invading. He resisted and by the time I finished with the administration, I was already in perspiration!

Met a kind mother at the clinic, who gave her 1st-in-queue position to me. Many eyes were on us, as I had much difficulties taming the gym-boi. Even Dr Heng has to give in to uboi's wriggling stunts!

Diagnosis; Influenza.
Dr Heng has warned against the increasing patients with fever, flu & diarrhea. So mommys out there.... Take Note and Wash Hands!

Hope my next achievement would be able to bring uboi out to the mall alone......

5 comments:

Jedamum said...

good attempt!
can't imagine if bring ds out alone then he poop! the will be messy messy....haha

my first day out with DA and JE is also very exciting...but mostly very tiring even though it is a short trip to the supermart.

jaynshar said...

Aiyo..inlaw u beri steady leh...u drive there?

jaynshar said...

aiyo..inlaw...u new achievement till no time online to chat liao har..lol

ahGoGo said...

oh ya.. i din think abt him poo. Wa...its gonna b a messy job!!!

I look fwd to bring him out alone.

ahGoGo said...

hannor, i drive there lor. coz dh not ard ... I alone nia. cannot see uboi sick so bo pian oso must handle alone.