Sunday, September 23, 2007

Option for Chinese Remedy

MIL bought this Chinese Medicine which she claimed that can help uboi to remove phlegm.
Its called "ho zo san" in cantonese and Eu Yan Sang named it "Hou Ning" in mandarin. The size of the bottle is almost the same as "Bao Ji Wan" - TCM for diarrhea (the extreme right bottle I placed for comparison).

Now guess how much it cost. That tiny bottle cost more than S$60!!!
I WAS SHOCKED!!!

For infants less than 1 year old, each bottle has to be split into 3 doses per day. Meaning if we are going to let uboi be on this treatment, each day his medication would cost us about S$60 and each dose about S$20!

**faintz**

We all know for TCM to be effective, it has to be taken long term. Then... how long does uboi need to be on this? 3mths? 6mths? I cannot imagine affording that sum of $$ on such long term treatment!!! First of All, is it really PROVEN EFFECTIVE?!

SOS! I NEED SPONSORSHIP!!!

No comments: