I have never been to Hong Kong and it has always been on my "Want-to-go" Travel List. Bookings were confirmed and just 2 days later came the news of my contract not being renewed. Although worried about the bleak days ahead, I deserve a break too. I have to say I had 2 tough jobs in 2008 and was working real hard. Maybe it was to compensate for my lazing mushroom cultivator days for 2007.... hahahaha
This is uboi's 1st flight and to cold country. He has his fair share of fun and woes too. His fun deprived from all the snacks of desserts, sweets, biscuits and ice cream. Woes were scoldings from upapa and me. hahahahaa...... Like upapa always said "... 他的屁股是尖的.." He simply cannot keep still for awhile.
Anyway, it was a 4D3N trip to HK over weekends. Short but Tiring. Did not go Disneyland. Just shopping and some sightseeing. But I ended up walking as equivalent to Standard Chartered Marathon. I have clocked the walking mileage for 2009 in this trip! Weather was good. Cooling but not cold.
We did not go for particular restaurants, just hit any shop along our strolls. A bowl of piping hot wanton noodles could cost as cheap as only S$1.90 We wanted to have at least 1 good meal in a restaurant during our stay. We chose a Chinese restaurant in a hotel, thought was a safe choice. But it was so so so noisy inside that upapa and I have to shout to hear each other. Ongoing majong games, lighted cigarettes, kiddos playing lion dance. Gosh, I rather go for roadside stalls. It was a draggy meal and cost us almost S$70! WRONG CHOICE.
Conclusion, HK is not stroller friendly. Roads were uneven, most MTR Stations do not have escalators only stairs.



1 comment:
Wow..looked very fun! ..anyway Ugo still young.. next round go DisneyLand will be juz nice :)
And stay strong for current situation..best of luck to you ! :)
Post a Comment