To be exact, it was Double Rainbow. One primarily clear & distinguish, the secondary was faint as usual.
I had dozed off in the car and upapa woke me up to catch the beautiful sight. I quickly grabbed my handphone out and took a snap.

It always warm my heart to see a Rainbow... it gives a calming and hopeful feeling. Just as appropriate now, when economy is taking a downturn, my unfruitful job search, news of my Babe's retrenchment and few decision making agenda. The last time I saw a rainbow was ... 1st Jan09!
It serves as a reminder of Sunshine After the Rain.... Beautiful Rainbow awaits for you...
So to ALL those facing Bad Times now, Let's Brace the Downpour & Look Forward to Another Rainbow.... I know its easier said than done. Just HANG ON!
1 comment:
wow! you saw 2 rainbows in a year?!
i didn't see it. JE did though. :D
Post a Comment