Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hungry Bites

Lately, I have been complaining about uboi being biten by some unknown BLOOD SUCKERS.

Some are from our home, normally heal beautifully within 2-3days. Those biten from nanny's place are real SUCKERS giving me ACHES (Headaches & Heartaches).... and I have a hard time answering to the grandparents questioning me What Happened to their Precious Grandson.

I've changed all our bed linens regularly, instructed nanny to apply anti-repellent on uboi. It still happens! I'm at lost...

Pictures Speak a Thousand Words for Itself (Most Recent Bites)


Taken ON Sunday, 3rd day of the bites

These are taken AFTER 3days of Scratching .... addition to Pespiration at nanny's place



There goes the Fair, Flawless Legs .....

HELP !!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

alamak! bad weather....so mosquitoes fly into the house.
there was once JE also kena bitten quite badly.
we can only apply aloe vera cream and hope for the best. :(

Anonymous said...

Kua Lor Goon Bo?? Doesnt look like normal mossie bite leh!!

dhanananutcrunch said...

macik... use some soothing lotion. ugo must be mildly allergic to insect bites... looks like bed bug bites. more than mosquito. get him some antihistamine local cream or something.

Anonymous said...

omg...consulted doc? lookd bad :(
virgo

Mummy Poh said...

This looks super serious lor. Shannen also got bitten on both her ankles and quite big lumps too. Now she put on socks with the pants all tuck-in to prevent for more bites. Take care

ahGoGo said...

Dr Dhana, how to differtiate bed bug bites from mossie bites?