skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ah-Go-Go Times
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Extracted from my Bloom Shots.
To remind myself how I looked and what I have been through then.
Must show honey boy when he is older!
Kinda of miss those days. When we were more mobile. Still able to hang out till wee mornings.
The only drawback - My Frequent Vomitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
What has Past is History
►
2009
(11)
►
Feb
(5)
►
Jan
(6)
►
2008
(34)
►
Dec
(2)
►
Oct
(3)
►
Sep
(1)
►
Jul
(3)
►
Jun
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
Apr
(2)
►
Mar
(2)
►
Feb
(5)
►
Jan
(5)
▼
2007
(29)
►
Dec
(3)
►
Nov
(5)
►
Oct
(6)
►
Sep
(10)
▼
Aug
(5)
Home Alone
Hospital Stay - Aftermath
Stay in KKH - 1st Attack of Bronchiolitis
Since Arrival to Full Month
Extracted from my Bloom Shots.
I Need Information
All Toys
bbcenter
bbgym
CNA
GentleCare
Kids Bday Bash
maKan
makanSutra
mayoClinic
Medline
Milking Moos
planetbbsigns
SMH
udobaobao
No comments:
Post a Comment