Personally, I feel going through confinement is worse than the pain of contractions and labour. Neither the initial struggle of Breastfeeding, sleepless nights nor "self-confinement" upset me. It was that unstoppable group of visitors who came almost every night and leave near midnight, that made my confinement days so miserable.
Thank God, I did not slip into depression because of them...
On the day of Full Month Celebration, it was chaotic too. Too busy until we forgotten to take pictures. The crowd was more than 150pax. We had to divide into 2 sessions:- Lunch & Dinner, for friends and relatives respectively. I invited minimal number of friends and out of those, only 6 came. I remembered that day I hardly got chance to carry Ugo except when I need to Breastfeed him.
At the end of the day, I asked DH "...I think it felt more like your wedding celebrations then Ugo's full month..."


No comments:
Post a Comment